Thursday, July 28, 2011

Friendship Necklace...Accessory DIY

Inspiration


I recently saw these 'friendship bracelet' style necklaces and knew they would be a perfect DIY project. They are so simple to make and I felt totally nostalgic while creating them. These friendship necklaces to me are the perfect Adult version of the beloved bracelets we used to make as kids. It is such a simple design but mixing colours and wearing more than one adds a lot of interest to any outfit. I love them!

Her is my version of this cute little necklace. I plan on making a couple variations of this one.

Enjoy!




Photo of My mom as a baby in one of my fav picture frames.

Photo from Flare Magazine 

No comments:

Post a Comment

” data-num-posts=”10″ data-width=”550″>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...