Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Braided Hairstyles


When it comes to my hair I am very simple and casual on a daily basis. I don't roll out of bed and go or anything but I dont spend massive amounts of time on it either. Thus being the reason why I love throwing in a braid, not only does it add interest to a hairstyle but it takes it up a whole bunch of notches. I love how easy the braid is wether its a french braid, fishtail or maybe waterfall. They all make any hairstyle look unique and fun! Here are some of my favourite go-to styles! 







                                                          



















Sources: southernbritt,com, totalbeauty.com, ukusafashion.blogspot.com, honeyhubpages.com, weheartit.com, mynewhair.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

” data-num-posts=”10″ data-width=”550″>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...