Monday, December 26, 2011

'Oh the warmth in your eyes swept me into your arms'

How in love I am with Wedge Heels is totally redic. I see a cute pair and honestly I cannot help myself. Not only are they adorable, but they are also very practical as well. I love all things shoes and don't get me wrong I love a fabulous pair of pumps. But put me in a cute wedge and I can go for hours. On days when I am working which is 5 days a week like most, my feet sometimes take a beating while wanting to look good. (don't we all). A great pair of heels can make any outfit but I am not always willing to suffer for it. That is where the Wedge comes in. They are SO comfortable, ok not like a pair of slippers but for a heel I can't get over how comfortable they really are. I can put on a pair and go for 8 - 9 hours in a day and not suffer at all. Amaze? Yes I think so.

So yesterday when I braved a couple stores for all of an hour and a half I could not pass up a pair of Suede black Ankle Booties. I saw them and instantly had to try them on, once on my foot it was love. What made it even better is that this particular store had buy one and get one 50% off. So really I had to!

These are the cute booties I bought yesterday (black ones in top picture) along with a few other pairs I found while browsing the internet that are really gorgeous as well!






Enjoy!!!

Title - Lyrics from Mumford and Sons - Winter Winds
fashionfuss.com, intheircloset.com, accentricleartist.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

” data-num-posts=”10″ data-width=”550″>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...