Thursday, September 1, 2011

Vintage Advertising

As many readers know magazines are full of adds. Wether they are for fashion, makeup, haircare or heath our magazines come full of them. I am an avid lover of all things Vintage and I cannot get over how entertaining ads used to be. I thought I would share a couple of them with you. I see these and think 'why can't our ads be this entertaining and funny?'. But then again I am sure 40 years down the road the next generations will be thinking the same thing about the ads that we view today. I hope you find these as entertaining as I do.


Don't you wish that was the truth!



Dont we try and hide our nipples now?


Seems like not much has changed in the Tampon ads. Every ad shows women and girls dancing, doing gymnastics and all other physical forms of activity. Is it just me or are these things the LAST thing I want to do when that time of the month rolls around?



Enjoy!

electwellness.com
frozentoy.blogspot.com
laughhumor.com
hillyblue.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

” data-num-posts=”10″ data-width=”550″>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...