Friday, January 27, 2012

Au Champagne

I have been in love with this new ORLY Nail Laquer that I got in my stocking for Christmas. I love white nail polish. The crisp white is so nice and it matches literally everything you wear! When I got this new white called Au Champagne I fell head over heels in love with it. It is a frosty white with a semi-matte finish to it. I particularly like polishes that have a matte finish and this one has a perfect finish. The almost Sparkly look to the polish is perfect as well. Not too much but just the right amount of sparkle against the matte is so unique! Another unique a fun thing about this polish is that the lid has a rubber finish to it that makes for a great non-slip handle on the brush! Speaking of the brush, I find a good applicator adds to how well the polish goes on and this one was perfect! The polish also dries so differently than others that I have. It dries very hard and stays on without chipping for SO long. We are talking like a week and a half to two weeks without any chipping(if you aren't overly rough on your hands and nails) which is VERY impressive! Overall I love the polish and have my eye out for more colours from this Brand.



Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

” data-num-posts=”10″ data-width=”550″>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...