Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globes 2012

So how many of you caught the Golden Globes last night? My favourite part of any awards is the Red Carpet. Who's isn't? I love seeing all the beautiful gowns, hairstyles and ext. I find that awards shows don't always keep my attention past the Red Carpet. There were a few looks last night that I kind of cringed or thought 'Really?'. There were however many more looks that got the 'oooo's and 'ahhhh's out of me. Here are a few of my favourites from the night.

Kate Beckensale in my eyes stole the show with this amazing dress! I love the colour on her, it plays so well to her skin tone and hair colour. The sharpness of the neckline in this dress is stunning against the softness of the bottom.


I love the contrast of this Blood red dress with the structure and sex appeal against Reese's soft and simple hairstyle. Most structured dresses are paired with a like up-do but I love the 'unexpectedness' of wearing her hair down.


I saw this dress and fell in love. I adore the neckline and literally every inch of this gown. The simple bun that Shailene is wearing really allows you to focus your eyes on all the detail!



Sophia Vergara oozed both sophistication in this navy beauty! This dress has to be at the top of my love list with Kate. The detail in this dress is unbelievable and done so well. So much detail but not so much to be over the top. I also love the colour, and it literally fits her like a glove.

Sarah Hyland wore this dress perfectly. I love the nude lace paired with the black belt. And the swept updo was a perfect pair in my eyes!

Source: Bellasugar

No comments:

Post a Comment

” data-num-posts=”10″ data-width=”550″>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...