Monday, October 31, 2011

EXCITING NEWS!

So, I was going to wait to debut this tomorrow but I will give you a sneak peak of an exciting new link that will appear on my blog. I have been in talk with Beyond The Rack for a little while now and we we're trying to come up with a way to reward the wonderful people who follow my blog and who have a love for fab deals and shopping. So....what better way than to have a link to there site on here! Now you may ask how is that rewarding to readers? Well, by using the link on my site to go to Beyond the Rack, and signing up for the site (which is free!) you will receive a $10 credit for there site that you can use instantly! I am so excited about this I love having some way of thanking my followers! If it was not for you then there would be no point to my site! So thank you and I hope you enjoy the little discount!

                                     www.beyondtherack.com/member/invite/leatherorchid

No comments:

Post a Comment

” data-num-posts=”10″ data-width=”550″>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...