Friday, October 7, 2011

But the hills that we climbed were just seasons out of time

So as many of you, my lovely readers know I am all about super cute costume Jewelry. I am one of those who feel an outfit is not complete without the perfect accessories to go along with it. So I have an ever growing supply of accessories so that I will always have the perfect piece for any outfit. I always have my eyes open for new stores both at home and online for adorable jewelry that wont break my budget. I came across a website the other day StyleLivesOn. When I came across this site I was beyond excited. The jewelry is SO cute and SO atm friendly what is not to love? Here are just a select few pieces that I would LOVE for my collection.














So as you can see they have some adorable stuff and I couldn't downsize my favourites any smaller than this. Believe me when I say StyleLivesOn is not paying me to write this. I just felt it my duty to share with you fun, fabulous and budget friendly websites!

Enjoy!

Photos from: StyleLivesOn

No comments:

Post a Comment

” data-num-posts=”10″ data-width=”550″>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...