Sunday, October 9, 2011

Its Turkey time!



This post may not apply to all my readers but since I live in Canada it is Thanksgiving tomorrow and I am rather looking forward to it. Today was a celebratory at my in-laws house for the husbands birthday which was today as well as there Thanksgiving. Tomorrow we have my side of the family coming over to our house which will only make it 5 of us as others are away. I am so looking forward to it, I love getting together with family and even more when it is over a giant feast of yummy food.

So for everyone who is celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend "Happy Thanksgiving". For those of you who aren't "Happy Weekend!".  This ending makes me feel as though I should finish off with "Stay fit and have fun! Courtesy of Body Break.



Enjoy!

Photos Via: crabbygolightly.com, cotureallure.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

” data-num-posts=”10″ data-width=”550″>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...