Saturday, October 22, 2011

Goodbye Pink....Hello Grey! Cold weather polish!

I know, I know it has been too long since my last post but I have been beyond busy the past couple of weeks. But I am back and promise to keep up with my posts!
Last night I was looking through my polish and thinking to myself "what is going to be my colour of Fall 2011?". Each season I find that I have my go to colour for nail polish. I switch it up every now and then but I tend to wear one colour more than the others. I recently purchased a new polish and looking at it knew right away that 'this was the one'. The colour is called 'Steel Grey' and I absolutely adore it. The grey has a slight undertone of purple to it which makes it much more interesting than plain grey. Needless to say I am going to be sporting this colour through fall, winter and spring quite often!


As for a few colours that I will be switching it  up with every so often here are some of my other favs in my collection that is ever growing!


I love the almost dusty rose colour above! As you can see for the cooler weather I love more muted colours and neutrals.


Everyone must have a great nude polish!



Gold.....nothing else needs to be said its fabulous and I adore my Sephora by OPI gold, 2 coats and my fingers dazzle!

HAPPY WEEKEND! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

” data-num-posts=”10″ data-width=”550″>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...