Tuesday, July 19, 2011

DIY Oversized rings

The one accessory that I never leave the house without is at least one oversized ring! I just cannot get enough of them. Costume jewelry is a huge part of my wardrobe. It's so totally affordable that you don't have to feel guilty about having an over abundance of it! I recently took a trip to Italy and while I was in Venice, saw so many which lead me to become inspired to create some of my own.

If jewelry design is a scary thought, read on and see just how simple it can really be. On a recent trip to the thrift store I found some fabulous clip on earrings and the first thing I thought...."those would make an amazing ring". I had some ring bases that I bought from a local craft store and got to work right away. I spray painted one and left the other as it was. Making your own jewelry will give you some added one of a kind pieces to fill that jewelry box.





Enjoy, and don't be afraid to do it yourself!

Fashion-DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment

” data-num-posts=”10″ data-width=”550″>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...