Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer Heat Wave - Summer Trends

Summer Street Chic

Summer Street Chic by LeatherOrchid featuring lace up high heels

It is always so hard to find a cute outfit on those way too humid days! I always feel as though I cannot be bothered to put any effort into my outfits. But of course I always like to look my best. This outfit is inspired by that hot and humid weather! It is so simple, easy to just throw on and go while still looking totally cute! A little summer dress and minimal accessories on those super hot days is a fav go to of myn. It also works in your benefit when you are sporting a light and breathable fabric.

So slip that dress on and brave the heat while still looking totally fab!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

” data-num-posts=”10″ data-width=”550″>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...