Thursday, June 28, 2012

Black Suit Jacket Number Four....Studded Skulls and White Jeans

I had one outfit in mind when I thought of doing this weeks themed outfit posts and I have yet to wear it. Its kind of like packing, people say "Only bring what you need" or advise to bring one planned outfit per day you are away. I NEVER pack like this, for the main reason of I never know what I am going to want to wear on any given day. That being said I have grabbed pieces for the planned outfit and I always end up changing my mind. Today I chose a relaxed black tank with a gold studded skull and a pair of comfy flared white jeans. (Again with the white ha)


What I am wearing:

Sunglasses - Ray Ban in Wayfarer. Find them here.
Jacket - Black cropped sleeve suit jacket from Dynamite.
Top - Black tank with studded gold skull from H&M.
Jeans - White high waisted flared jean by Mavi in Gwen.
Shoes - Black platform pumps by Qupid.
Bag - Black clutch with gold accents by Tommy Hilfiger.
Earrings - Tacori studs c/o Tacori, Harlings, Style Republic










Much Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

” data-num-posts=”10″ data-width=”550″>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...