Monday, June 25, 2012

How to wear a black jacket five ways..Number One..Outfit Post

This week I decided to show a basic that one would be most likely to have in their wardrobe. The little black suit jacket. I love a good suit jacket and black that usually goes with all is a perfect staple to have in your wardrobe! So here is number one of five.


What I am wearing:

Sunglasses - RayBan in Cockpit
Jacket - Black suit jacket -  Dynamite
Top - Coral and white striped tee - Forever 21
White skinny Jeans - H&M
Shoes - Black platform pumps - Qupid purchased from a local store, I couldn't find them online but I must say they are so comfortable I have them in a dark turquoise as well.









 Much Love...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I really love your outfit! :)

    http://vintagelillies.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

” data-num-posts=”10″ data-width=”550″>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...