Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy Canada Day Weekend!!!

As you may know I am Canadian and am quite proud to live in such an amazing country. I started the long weekend off yesterday by the pool swimming and tanning for quite a few hours and slacked pretty hard on the sunscreen front which resulted in quite the sun burn. My skin is so pissed off today I don't even want to venture outside although its beautiful and hot. I will enjoy the outdoors tonight watching early Canada Day fire works that are put on in the sub division that we live in. The fireworks are literally in the field next to our house so we watch them from the comfort of our backyard which I enjoy immensely. So wether your Canadian and celebrating this weekend or not, have a wonderful weekend regardless of where you are!


Photo via Shayne Gray photography. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Canada Day! I hope you enjoyed the day and the fireworks :) . It's a beautiful time of the year to celebrate a national day :) .

    Sara from A Modern-Day Lady

    ReplyDelete

” data-num-posts=”10″ data-width=”550″>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...