Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Nail Tutorial...Nude and Mint French Manicure

I have seen photos and tutorials for nails with people using paper hole reinforcements, I couldn't find my nail strips for a french manicure. I thought why not...they seem to work well for everyone else. So I tried it, and was sadly disappointed in the end result. Not only did they not stick to my nails very well, they were way to small for some of my nails i.e. my thumbs. (I had to use 3 on my thumbs) Which gave a sort of wonky result instead of the clean crisp line I was aiming for. But oh well live and learn....I tried it and its ok when you don't have any other options. I chose to use A walk on the beach by Loreal which is a nude polish, for the tips I used Mint Sorbet by Sally Hansen. I love the colour combination, so I will certainly be doing this again in the future. I will however substitute the reinforcements for proper nail strips.





Much Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

” data-num-posts=”10″ data-width=”550″>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...