Friday, June 29, 2012

Little Black Blazer...

I had good intentions of doing a fifth outfit post this week of 'how to wear a black suit jacket/blazer how ever time totally got away from me. I swear this week went from busy to beyond insane. I am fairly certain that I overloaded my plate with things I wanted to get done this week. I took it upon myself to overhaul our patio furniture which was a nice teak table and chairs and bench when we first got it a couple years ago. I did however always want a nice stark white set so....with a lot of painting in some crazy hot weather I finally finished yesterday. I spent a good 5 hours or more every day working on it and honestly don't want to see a can of paint for a long time. So with that said I found some great black blazers online and here are a few of my favourites and where you can get your hands on them.






1. Bloomingdales Aqua fitted girlfriend blazer - $115. Find it here. 2. Forever 21 sequin collar blazer - $39. Find it here. 3. Nasty Gal caged back blazer - $68. Find it here. 4. Forever 21 long lapel blazer - $35. Find it here. 5. Forever 21 shawl collar blazer - $33. Find it here.

Much Love....HAPPY FRIDAY!

All photos via links above and pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

” data-num-posts=”10″ data-width=”550″>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...