Thursday, June 7, 2012

A mans best friend....In this case a womans!!

When they say a 'A mans best friend', or in this case a womans, they are so right. I could not even imagine not having my dog Cujo. After my mom passed away I guess you could say I adopted him as my own. I was not sure that I wanted a dog as it is more responsibility but I can honestly say I have not once regretted my decision. It is so strange just how attached you become and how its possible to be so in love with something. I love coming home to a wagging tail and super excited doggie. Cuddling while lounging at home. Going for walks and playing. My dog certainly brightens all of my days. I decided to share with you some pictures of my little guy as he is a huge part of my life. (some are right after a hair cut and others are from the other day and he is in need of a trim!) I found him asleep on the couch the other day and somehow he had both ears above his head and I instantly started to laugh. (Looks like an up-do of sorts)








Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

” data-num-posts=”10″ data-width=”550″>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...