Wednesday, June 20, 2012

It's been a long time since you came around....




What I'm wearing...
Sunglasses - Vogue Oldies
Top - Basic white tank by Vivienne Tam. I love this tank, I seriously pair it with everything! I think every wardrobe needs great basics like this.
Skirt - Light grey belted pencil skirt by Julie Mitchell. I am not familiar with this brand, I picked up this skirt from Winners in Toronto a couple years ago.
Shoes - Black stiletto pumps with pointy toe. Aldo in Fravel. Find them here.
Clutch - Silver rhinestone bag from Aldo
Necklace - Gold leaf from Forever21.
Ring - Gold bauble from H&M
Various bracelets new and old.

Title lyrics - Lady Gaga - you and I.









Much Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

” data-num-posts=”10″ data-width=”550″>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...