Monday, June 4, 2012

Reuse, Renew and UPCYCLE...Upcycled Wooden Pallets

Wooden Pallets being upcycled into furniture and the like are becoming increasingly popular, and I must say that some of the ideas and designs really are quite amazing for these scrap pieces of wood. This morning I have been stuck to my computer and in awe of the possibilities that these old pallets have! The idea of Upcycling is so appealing in that it is good for the environment AND your pocket. So I thought I would share with you a few of my favourites that I have come across. From tables and headboards to shelves and seating, there are so many possibilities for the use of these wooden pallets. 









All photos via Pinterest
” data-num-posts=”10″ data-width=”550″>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...