Monday, July 30, 2012

Casual weekend...Outfit Post.


What I'm wearing:

Sunglasses - RayBan in Wayfarer.
Top - Sheer black tank from H&M.
Belt - Brown leather belt from Tommy Hilfiger. (ancient!)
Pants - Guess jeans.
Shoes - Brown leather wedge sandals from Aldo.
Ring - Bronze oversized metal ring from Forever21.
Bag - Coral clutch from Winners with gold details. I adore this bag so much. I think it has become my new favourite for summer. I am using it mostly as a clutch but it also came with an adorable dainty gold chain for a strap. When using the strap its so long it can be used as a crossbody bag which is perfect for little outings when I want to be hands free.








Much Love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

” data-num-posts=”10″ data-width=”550″>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...