Thursday, July 12, 2012

Celebrity Style...Audrina Patridge...Im in love

I honestly don't know of anyone who rocks a wardrobe full of basics as well as Audrina Patridge. I love how casual her clothing style is yet how edgy and feminine it remains. The amount of basics in this womans closet must be out of control and I wish I could have them all! A while back I did a post about the celebrity stylings of Rachel Bilson and how much I adore her fashion choices as well. Audrina certainly takes the cake for everyday wear, as her styling looks so effortlessly fabulous. Which celebrity closet would you like to adopt as your own?









Much Love...

All photos via Pinterest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

” data-num-posts=”10″ data-width=”550″>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...