Thursday, July 5, 2012

My favourite little nooks and corners around my office...

The title really does speak for itself here but, sitting in my office I was glancing around as usual at my favourite little nooks and corners. From my white lion, vases and pictures, to a letter I found from my mom. Throughout our home I have my favourite items and corners, some with sentimental value and others are just pure lust for objects!



Above: The earrings I am wearing today posed at the bottom of my favourite picture frame
Below: Again the same little posed earrings, my wallet from my coffee run earlier and well a magazine, these seem to be strewn around every so often.





Above: One of my favourite things to look at when I am missing my mom, I have this letter from her pinned on my cork board and sometimes it makes me miss her more, other times it makes me smile brighter.
Below: My absolute favourite picture of my mom, how cute is this with the doggie in the background.



Much Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

” data-num-posts=”10″ data-width=”550″>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...