Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's empty in the valley of your heart. The sun, it rises slowly as you walk. (outfit post)


What Im wearing:

Sunglasses - A great go to pair of vogue oldies.
Top - Vivienne Tam white tank.
Bottoms - Coral skinny jeans. I bought these jeans this weekend and am in love with the colour of them!
Shoes - Colour splotch pumps by Naughty Monkey. I adore these heels, I love the bright colours and the little leather bow on the back.
Belt - My beloved brown leather belt by Tommy Hilfiger.
Bag - Black leather envelope clutch. I made this bag today and am so pleased at how it turned out. I have never made a bag before, nor have I sewn with leather so I was nervous. Pleasantly surprised at the end result.
Jewelry - Necklace - Gold leaf from Forever21. Ring - gold bauble from H&M.

Title lyrics - Mumford and Sons - The Cave.









Much Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

” data-num-posts=”10″ data-width=”550″>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...