Sunday, August 7, 2011

Boyfriend jeans....brilliant? I say absolutely!!

                                                                becomegorgeous.com

When this trend first surfaced I was somewhat hesitant. I thought this look could be amazing or an utter flop. The trend has taken off quite successfully but this does not mean everyone has got the look down right. I found the key to the 'Boyfriend jean' is loose fitted of course but not so much that you become lost in the pants. Trying on different fits and styles is a must for this trend. Finding the right balance between loose fitting and looking like you have been swallowed by the pants is a fine line. But, once you find the right pair I think this trend is totally genius and not to mention so comfortable.

                                                                         style-laurel.blogspot.com

I decided to raid my fiances closet and stole a few pairs of his jeans he no longer wears. Now I am a true believer that boyfriend closet thefts and pure genius. I have been sporting this trend for quite some time now and do not think I will be stopping anytime soon. So many possibilities with these jeans. LOVE them!

                                                                           thelook4less.net
                                                                           
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

” data-num-posts=”10″ data-width=”550″>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...