Tuesday, August 16, 2011

"The wolf is hungry, he runs this show. He's licking his lips, he's ready to win"

Yes I did just use Scorpions - Rock you like a hurricane in the title for this post. But I thought it suited the subject quite well. Pleather tights, thats right they're not just for Rock Stars anymore. I have seen these sexy leggings gracing the Runways and in magazines for quite some time now. Not until recently did they really start catching my eye. I know 'pleather' just has that make you want to cringe sound to it. But, these leggings fall into there own category of simply amazing.

                                                 uuiuu.net

The versatility of 'pleather tights' or 'faux leather' is just astonishing. I recently purchased a pair of these and was unsure at first how much they would go with. The possibilities I found are endless, casual, dressy, work appropriate, and so many more.

                                                             celebsinlatex.com

Weather your rocking this look during the day or the night you will no doubt be walking with confidence. Play up the styles too its so much fun to see what interesting looks you can pull off with these. After writing this post and seeing the photos I will no doubt in my mind be wearing these bad boys (wait does anyone say that anymore) anyways I will certainly be wearing my'n tomorrow.

                                                              fashiononlia.com

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

” data-num-posts=”10″ data-width=”550″>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...