Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lovely Laces Adorable Booties for Fall

So I am always looking for fabulous shoes to add to my ever growing collection and I think some cute lace up booties for fall/spring will be my next addition. I was online yesterday and happened across 6 pairs that I love! The neural colour and texture of these shoes look so inviting. I really like the little ankle bootie, for fall I think they're a perfect option as we wont be wading through 3 feet of snow!

Investing in a pair of boots or anything you may be spending a little bit of money on I always keep the colour and style in mind. I ask myself "Can I wear these with lots of different outfits?" Buying a more expensive pair of shoes you want to be able to wear them! I also look at the style of a shoe, can you dress it up a little bit? Can you wear them casual? These booties fit perfectly under all categories! 

  • Black Old Navy Oxford Ankle Boot 
  • Jeffrey Campbell Platform Ankle Boot
  • Mimi Loves Jimi Chase 
  • Mossimo Taupe Bootie
  • Peroxy Nine West 
  • Mimi Loves Jimi Lailliow
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

” data-num-posts=”10″ data-width=”550″>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...